This is what PPA says about copyright:
- Important Notice about Copyright Protection
The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving the author of the photograph the exclusive rights to reproduce your photographs. The includes the right to control the making of copies.
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without our permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
We will try to accommodate all reasonable requests. Please feel free to discuss your needs with us so that we may have the opportunity to serve you better.
What this means.
- Copying, scanning, saving on your computer, photographing the image, copying to myspace, facebook, etc is violates copyright laws.
- There are other photographers that do support this law, therefore notify other photographers if the copyright is violated.
- If you would like an image for posting on blogs, webpages, etc, I will email you an image. The image will have my logo. Image will look distorted if printed larger than a thumbnail.
- Please inquiry about images on CD.
Thank you for understanding copyright laws and understanding that as photographers, how we make our living!