Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I've been 'blog tagged' by another photographer . Culprit: Kristi Eckrich of PA. I'm glad I did, because it gave me a chance to see her wonderful photography.

RULES:
1) Link the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules on your blog
.3) Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

6 Quirks about myself....

1. I don't like my food to touch on my plate.
2. I don't like driving. I was forced by my husband to get my drivers license when I was 25 yrs old. He was graduating from college, so I had to drive myself. Within 2 years, my car was in 2 accidents. One, at college... I wasn't in the car. Second time, a 8 year old back into my car. He was trying to start the car for his mom.

3. I can take naps anywhere (in a closet, head on my desk, sitting on the floor, etc). I can also fall asleep in less than a minute. My daughter is the same way!
4. It took me 7 years to finish college, full time! I couldn't figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up. I loved going to school and children. Duh... so I received my degree in early childhood education. Yes, I am officially certified to teach Pre-K to 6th grade in the state of Texas. However, I still love to learn.
5. If my body is moving faster than my walking, I don't like it. I get terrified of amusement rides, even riding a bicycle. I'm not a thrill seeker.
6. My right ear sticks out. It's missing some cartilage so it's bigger than the other side. I only realized it 2 years ago.

Now I need to tag some other people

Anne Dillon (Kansas photographer)
Petra King (Toronto, Canada photographer)


No comments: