Monday, December 8, 2008

My cat

We adopted our cat from San Antonio's Humane Society seven months ago.  Technically, he's still a kitten.  We've used different words to describe him.  Feisty, Wanna-be dog, silly, funny, but lately I've been calling him "Alarm Cat" (his real name is Duncan).  

Duncan, aka 'Alarm Cat' has been waking me up between 5:00 - 5:20 am for the past month.  Yes, that includes weekends.  I think it's great, my husband wishes there was a snooze button on him.  He comes into our room.  Meows and jumps on top of me.  He rarely meows, except when he's hungry or waking me up.

Today, he's in trouble.  Last night, he decided that he was a lumber jack.  If he was, he would've said, "Timber" as the Christmas tree fell to the floor... smashing many ornaments that have been on the tree for over 10 years.

He's lucky that we keep our cats forever.

(I'll post pictures of the fallen tree later).

No comments: