Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our new puppy

We've been busy.  We adopted a puppy from SNIPSA.  They are a fantastic organization. 
They are currently accepting leashes for foster families. 

 We've had him for over a week now.  His name is "Puppy" for now.  We named him Jelly, Pepper, Barkley, Barley and Dog.  Nothing is sticking.

He's a great puppy.  Well, I take that back.  He's a great puppy when he's sleeping.  He's destroyed a couple of pairs of shoes, my rug and my cat's life.  The cat is still not happy he's here.  Duncan, our cat, gives me a long stare when the dog does something.  I could swear that Duncan is about to shake his head in disgust.  

The positive thing,  the dog doing a great job with crate training.  He is 10 weeks old.  He's sleeping through the night!!
His mom is a German Shepherd, dad: Unknown.  The vet did mention he has some Sharpei in him because of face.  Bottom line, he's a mutt.

Here are a few snapshots of him:




No comments: