Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What's on your Ipod?



My top 20 songs on my Ipod: (no particular order)

1. "Photograph" by Emily Lord
2. "Beautiful World" The Mary Dream
3. "How Could I ask for More" Cindy Morgan
4. "I don't want to live on the Moon" Shawn Colvin (Elmopalooza)
5. "I hope you dance" Lee Ann Womack
6. "Into the Mystic" Van Morrison
7. "Home" Michael Bublea
8. "Pictures of You" The Cure
9."Ready, Set, Don't Go" Billy Ray Cyrus
10."There goes my life" Kenny Chesney
11."This one's for the girls" Martina McBride
12. "To Make you Feel My Love" Garth Brooks
13. "What a Wonderful World" Luis Armstrong
14. "The World I know" Collective Soul
15. "Your Song" Elton John
16. "Tell Me You'll Be There" Everyday Sunday
17-20 JAMES BLUNT!!! (Love him!!)

I love a variety of music from "Fur Elise" Beethoven to Rock. My favorite kids music is from "Elmopalooza". I have all those songs on my Ipod. I listen to them WITHOUT kids around.

No comments: